Overlod Overlod

FelipeBudinich responds:

Glad you liked it :)

Amea Amea

great storyline,
perfect choice of sound effects and music during the game
gameplay was smooth and easy to control, added to variety of action moves and attacks.
the game was not too easy and not too hard, not too long and not too short, just perfect.
it is clear that you put alot of effort in this game. keep on the good work!
thank you, enjoyed every minute.

XenoSquad XenoSquad

wow...nice game

great game, amazing grafics.
great job with the 3d and the camera .

Superfighters Superfighters

wow....I like old styled games :)

great work with the controlls!! just the kind of game I was waiting for so long..... 5/5 10/10.

JohanHjarpe responds:

Great. Thanks :)

Hunters - Stage 5 Hunters - Stage 5

Not bad..I really like the boss levels!

ok, so it doesn't have the best graphics.....so what? the voice acting , sounds and music are very good, the gameplay is fun, and the boss levels are great! there many kinds of enemies and the backgrounds are nice( even with the "weak" graphics, that in my opinion is getting better from level to level).
One thing that bothers me is the fact that the enemies reappear when you go back even after you kill them. the backgrounds are nice, and most of the foe are nice too, but try harder on the character appearance.....

p.s. : for those of you who think its so easy....stop playing on "EASY".....

GOBTRON GOBTRON

I'm impressed :)

Great graphics, lovely and amusing concept, fun and challenging gameplay. I really
enjoyed It!

GunBlood GunBlood

great concept :)

I never thought Quick Wild West shootings can be so challenging. well done.

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

Nice job!

The gravity influence on the missiles is just ammusing! it might be very similar to worms, but the weapons, the team upgrades and especially the gravity make it more unique and fun. well done. the only thing I felt missing is the option to play on multiplayer - or at list 2 players mode. 8/10.

Legend of JOHNNY Legend of JOHNNY

great idea!

there might be some bugs and I really hope you are willing to fix them, cause if you do it would be one of the best flash games ever!
for now I give you 8/10, but plzzzzzzzz fix those bugs! and moreover, I agree with "dynamicsuicide1"- I think you should add a weapon switch button, maybe on pressing "E" or "Q" to switch between the sword and the gun.
good luck!